Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and are dependent on the weight of your order as well as your shipping location. All orders are shipped via a tracked service.
NOTE: For shipping outside the UK, additional charges (i.e. customs fees) may be applied to your parcel by the destination country.
All major debit and credit cards accepted by Paypal and Stripe
All Natural Ingredients
Less irritation to your skin
Working hand-in-hand with nature
Please sign in so we can notify you of a reply
- The Oldest and most Natural soap made by our own Master Soap Maker
- Ideal for sensitive skin & children - scent free - hypoallergenic and oil content moisturising, nourishes and protects the skin. Used by the entire family for the body, face and hair.
- It's Natural pure and vegetable formula is pH neutral, with Olive Oil, 40% Laurel Oil - no parabens - not tested on animals
- Ideal for use with skin allergies, psoriasis, Eczema etc. Use for hair and reduce dry skin and scalp problems....
- Now produced in Turkey in the same traditional way they have for hundreds of years and we are proud to say our producers are a family that have been making this soap traditionally for over 400 years so we can assure you the genuine soap...
DO NOT USE ON BABIES! FOR BABIES CHOOSE THE ALEPPO SOAP WITH 16% LAUREL OIL CONTENT
And now for some history...
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, BARE & BEYOND is not the vendor or manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, vendors may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the relevant vendor. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Please also note that vendors determine their own shipping prices and the locations they ship to. If in doubt, please contact your chosen vendor.