Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and are dependent on the weight of your order as well as your shipping location. All orders are shipped via a tracked service.
All Natural Ingredients
Less irritation to your skin
Working hand-in-hand with nature
Please sign in so that we can notify you of a reply
- The Oldest and most Natural soap made by our own Master Soap Maker in a convenient liquid soap format for your convenience - a wonderful Natural smelling scent through the combination of olive & essence of laurel oil
- Ideal for sensitive skin - hypoallergenic and oil content moisturising, nourishes and protects the skin. Used for the body, face and hair. Ideal for Psoriasis, eczema, sensitive skin, etc.
- It has a natural pure and vegetable formula with no parabens, no colouring, no preservatives - not tested on animals
- Ideal for use with skin allergies. Use for hair and reduce dry scalp problems.... With the added benefit of no lather.
- Genuine Aleppo Liquid soap ising first press Virgin Oil, produced and manufactured in Turkey by the traditional method for hundreds of years - The true value of Aleppo soap is in its maturity and being produced in the traditional way.
DO NOT USE ON BABIES! FOR BABIES CHOOSE THE ALEPPO SOAP WITH 16% LAUREL OIL CONTENT
No reviews found
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, BARE & BEYOND is not the vendor or manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, vendors may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the relevant vendor. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Please also note that vendors determine their own shipping prices and the locations they ship to. If in doubt, please contact your chosen vendor.