For all skin types - also available Fragrance Free (without essential oils)
This delicately scented, rich and creamy Cleanser captures the benefits of botanical ingredients such as Mango Butter and Apricot Kernel Oil which are hydrating, balancing and very mild on all skin types (particularly soothing on sun kissed or irritated skin).
Gently massaged into the skin, this non-drying formula is ideal for a morning or evening cleanse and removes daily grime and make up to leave your skin with a fresh clean feeling, looking radiant and feeling soft.
Our Washi! Hot Cloths (Face Cleansing Cloths) are ideal to use with this creamy cleanser.
Directions: Use mornings or evenings. Wet hands with tepid water and warm a small amount of creamy cleanser between the palms of your hands (see more details below). Massage into face and neck and remove with cotton wool pad or run a Washi! Hot Cloth or Muslin under comfortably hot water, squeezing out any excess. Wipe the cloth in circular movements over your face, rinse face with tepid water and pat dry. Follow with a Toner to remove remaining traces of the cleanser and to protect and pH balance your skin.
1) Spread the cleanser in small circular motions from the chin towards the ears
3) Place your fingers on the inner corners of your eyes and spread cleanser over cheeks towards temples in upward movements
4) Massage cleanser with fingers from tip of nose to the bridge, to the forehead, gently cleanse both sides of nose
5) Don’t forget to work the cleanser in around the mouth
6) Spread cleanser outward from the middle of the forehead in little circular motions
7) Place a warm, damp soft Cotton Cloth on your face for about 1 minute (this will open your pores). Remove the cleanser with the same Cotton Cloth by wiping in circular movements over your face. Rinse your face with tepid water and pat dry.
*Our products are hand blended with purest natural ingredients on the day of your order to ensure you receive them as fresh as possible. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Product has a shelf life of 12 months
Only customers who have purchased this product can submit
a review. If you have purchased this product, please Sign in
to review it.
, Lincolnshire PE12 0XF
United Kingdom (Great Britain)