Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and are dependent on the weight of your order as well as your shipping location. All orders are shipped via a tracked service.
All Natural Ingredients
Less irritation to your skin
Working hand-in-hand with nature
Please sign in so we can notify you of a reply
Our organic Coconut Cream natural deodorant, with a warm and refreshing scent, is a soft solid that readily absorbs into your skin.
Made with soothing and moisturizing ingredients that effectively neutralize odor and plant-based powders that help absorb wetness. Stay fresh naturally with our organic Summer Rain™ Deodorant!
- Moisturizing virgin coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties that naturally and effectively help neutralize underarm odor
- Silky organic arrowroot powder soothes skin and absorbs perspiration
- Baking soda raises the pH making the underarm less friendly to odor-causing bacteria
- The ingredients in this recipe, like coconut oil and shea butter, will melt easily with body temperature
- Organic essential oils create a relaxing scent with lavender and warm floral notes
HOW TO USE
Directions: Our cream deodorant is best applied after showering or bathing.
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Using clean fingers, or an applicator, scoop out a small amount (size of a dime)
- Gently apply it to your clean, dry underarm
- Rub gently until smooth and spread it around as it melts on your warm skin
For those who would like an applicator for our cream deodorants, try the back side of our oval bamboo spatula.
NOTE: This deodorant is baking soda based so if you're allergic to baking soda based deodorants, try the clay silk versions instead.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Baking Soda, Organic Beeswax, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Thyme Essential Oil
No reviews found
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, BARE & BEYOND is not the vendor or manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, vendors may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the relevant vendor. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Please also note that vendors determine their own shipping prices and the locations they ship to. If in doubt, please contact your chosen vendor.