Shipping costs are calculated at checkout and are dependent on the weight of your order as well as your shipping location. All orders are shipped via a tracked service.
All Natural Ingredients
Less irritation to your skin
Working hand-in-hand with nature
Please sign in so we can notify you of a reply
An organic clay cream deodorant made with soothing and moisturizing organic ingredients that absorb quickly, leave no greasy residue and help you stay fresh naturally.
Our natural mineral deodorant combines the antibacterial properties of virgin coconut oil and essential oils to minimize and neutralize odors naturally.
A great alternative for folks sensitive to baking soda.
- Moisturizing virgin coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties that safely and effectively help neutralize underarm odor
- Silky organic arrowroot powder soothes skin and absorbs perspiration
- Bentonite clay helps absorb sweat naturally
- Essential oil blend has antibacterial, antiseptic, and healing properties
- This blend of organic essential oils, known for their antibacterial properties, provides an invigorating scent with complex minty notes.
HOW TO USE
Directions: Our cream deodorant is best applied after showering or bathing.
- Use daily in place of your old deodorant
- Using clean fingers, or an applicator, scoop out a small amount (size of a dime)
- Gently apply it to your clean, dry underarm
- Rub gently until smooth and spread it around as it melts on your warm skin
For those who would like an applicator for our cream deodorants, try the back side of our oval bamboo spatula.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Bentonite Clay, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
No reviews found
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, BARE & BEYOND is not the vendor or manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, vendors may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website.
You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the relevant vendor. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Please also note that vendors determine their own shipping prices and the locations they ship to. If in doubt, please contact your chosen vendor.